The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Lost my penny (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1384 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
I was at a gig this weekend, and I lost my penny to dime trick, must've fallen out of my pocket.. it only cost me a dollar, so I'm not going to cry a river, but I'm just bummed about not being able to perform it in the meantime. Barry of Barry's Magic Shop once told me he put his "51 cent trick" in the coke machine... I was wondering, whats the most expensive magic prop you've lost or destroyed, by accident or through stupidity?
The Pianoman
View Profile
Veteran user
Lliving in Scotland.
345 Posts

Profile of The Pianoman
Hi Geoff, I have lost count of the numbers of Bats and Ravens I have lost.

I travel a lot and I hide things to stop any casual visitors seeing them... and in the above.. to stop accidently erasing credit cards etc.

I have two M5 magnets and thats the last.

If they go.. I am taking up Knitting instead of magic.

Regards Alan
Craig Ousterling
View Profile
Special user
585 Posts

Profile of Craig Ousterling
Can't even remember the amount of times I've 'spent' a folding coin in a coke machine.
Jeff Chesnut
View Profile
New user
Ada, Michigan
56 Posts

Profile of Jeff Chesnut
I'm sure I spent my first Scotch & Soda.
magic hands
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, NY
176 Posts

Profile of magic hands
Just found out I lost my magnetic quarter.. Smile
CSStanton
View Profile
Loyal user
Suttons Bay, MI
228 Posts

Profile of CSStanton
Those folding coins - spend them all the time. Ahh! And my squirting nickel! I love that thing!!
Dominic Reyes
View Profile
Inner circle
Got to a gig too early so wrote his
1429 Posts

Profile of Dominic Reyes
Spent my Coin Unique £1 last month. I even went back to the shop and asked to look through the £1 draw of the till, but the coin muct already have been given out as change to the next customer. That turned out to be a $45.00 packet of cig's!!! (Weep, sob,etc...)

Sure got some funny looks from the till lady though! Smile
Andy G
View Profile
Regular user
Terra Australis
180 Posts

Profile of Andy G
Heh, that's nothing, I've lost two coin uniques, a cig thru coin, a copper silver, two folding coins, numerous pen thru tips (but I make my own fortunately)... That must have been embarrasing looking through the till, I would have accepted the loss!
zeroG
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of zeroG
There has to be a small fortune under my car seat. I drop coins under there and can't retrieve them. When I sell my car, I'll have to factor in the coins!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Lost my penny (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL