The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Almost new (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jeff Corn
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1190 Posts

Profile of Jeff Corn
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been registered here under another name for a while, but I figured that my real name would be a little better for a more proffesional site. For those wondering, I was originally Exodus and still use that name elsewhere. A little history, I've been doing magic for around 10 years, which is half my lifetime, and work primarily with cards. I've also gotten into coin magic, since cards are getting me in trouble at work. I'm based out of Albuquerque, NM for the time being and can usually be found at the only magic shop in New Mexico.
Yes, that is my real name. Yes, I am a real person. No, you probably won't agree with me.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Jeff,

An official welcome to you Jeff!

Just had a thought :You may want to contact the Café tekkies and see if perhaps you don't lose your previous post count with your name change. That's an area I'm not familiar with so perhaps check with them. They're located just above new arrivals..and their names are Mary and Gene.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
326 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café, Jeff! Nice name, by the way. Hehe.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Jeff Corn
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1190 Posts

Profile of Jeff Corn
I thought about asking them to change that name, but I only have around 30 posts and it was never anything important. I figured this is an easy way to just start over.
Yes, that is my real name. Yes, I am a real person. No, you probably won't agree with me.
funny_gecko
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of funny_gecko
Hey Welcome to the Café!!!! Smile Hope you enjot your stay Jeff enjoy your stay.. would you like a drink...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Almost new (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL