The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New kid on the block (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nala Nosmoht
View Profile
Special user
Surrey,B.C. Canada,
641 Posts

Profile of Nala Nosmoht
... actually new "old man" on the block. I was introduced to magic over 30 years ago by a friend in Missouri who I've always told "saved me from being a couch potato". The love and passion for magic has never dimminished. I still love to be "fooled" by other magicians. Anyway, hello out there. 66 and still performing at every opportunity. (Alan - Surrey ,B.C. Canada)
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Alan,

Welcome to the Café. Just pull up a comfortable chair, grab a coffee and be prepared for lots of informative reading. It's a friendly place so don't hesitate to join in the conversations. There might be a few couch potatoes in here, as this place can get addicting. :O)

Just wondering if you belong to the VMC (Vancouver Magic Circle)? It's a fairly large ring with well over 120 members.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café, Alan!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Nala Nosmoht
View Profile
Special user
Surrey,B.C. Canada,
641 Posts

Profile of Nala Nosmoht
... actually I'm in a comfortable chair with a coffee. Thank you! Yes , I did belong to the VMC about 20 years ago. But too much talk not enough magic. I'm into comedy magic , stage and platform as well as close-up , walk-around and occasionally busking. that covers it I guess. But I especially like good magic with comedy. Saw Jeff Hobson in May (Las Vegas) GREAT act. A very unique guy.
naturalturn
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of naturalturn
Welcome to the Café, Alan ol' buddy! There is so much to read and so many nice folks in this place. Glad that you are here to check it out. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
www.facebook.com/RayWongMagic
When Magic Went WONG!
Nala Nosmoht
View Profile
Special user
Surrey,B.C. Canada,
641 Posts

Profile of Nala Nosmoht
Hi Ray! fancy meeting you here! Nice to find a place to share thoughts and ideas. I thought I might meet someone I knew. cool!
funny_gecko
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of funny_gecko
Hey Welcome to the Café!!!! Smile Hope you enjot your stay Alan! ( ill go with the crowd )
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New kid on the block (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL