The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » New Kid in Town (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
Okay Street Magicians, now that Mindfreak has aired, how the %$#@ is anyone going to compete? I'm glad I'm not putting my 2" Baldicci rise against that three feet thing I just saw on the tele. I stay indoors where it is still relatively safe - but I'm nervous.

Frank Tougas
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
Magnum
View Profile
New user
Washington D.C.
89 Posts

Profile of Magnum
I am a relative newbie to magic, and I have to say that levitation was crazy. The butterfly trick was great too. I am sure that some guys will come and explain all of this stuff away ("you're a dummy if you don't see how he did it"), but I found it to be great!
Starry
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
219 Posts

Profile of Starry
I thought the levitation to the chair was great. I'm not exactly sure how the heck he did it, but I think that if asked, I can come up with a way to do it. As for the flying type levitations, I guess we are going to have to get really creative to compete. But creativity is one of a magician's great assets, I'm sure we'll "rise" to the occasion.
Ace Starry - Author or THE MAGIC LIFE - A NOVEL PHILOSOPHY
http://www.starry.com/
dragonchaos91
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of dragonchaos91
Actually theres a lot of people who probably didn't see the program. I mean there are still some people who don't know who David Blaine is. Oh and that levitation to the chair was awsome.
Chris_
View Profile
New user
Illinois
25 Posts

Profile of Chris_
Do I even bother to pull out my four half dollars for the ol' coins across?

Chris
"For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? - Mark 8:36

www.needgod.com
jayp
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of jayp
Keep pullin those half dollars out, you can do that live infront of real people (im guessin anyway), I bet Criss Angel couldn't float several feet in there live in front of real people.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » New Kid in Town (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL