The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » My First Strait Jacket (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jbrandt
View Profile
New user
Saskatchewan
60 Posts

Profile of jbrandt
I'm thinking about getting the new Posey strait jacket that's currently being used... Being this one

I don't care how hard it's going to be to master, I'm always up for the practice. However, my only concern is that I won't fit in it. I am 6'7" and about 190lbs. I'd measure my chest, but I don't have a tape handy. My main concern is that my arms won't fit in the sleeves, or they'll go too far past the belly loop to be able to do anything.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance,
Jared
Jared Brandt
The Amazing Michael
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Michael
Jared, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I don't think that any of the normal sizes that Posey makes will suit your 6'7" 190lb frame. I think that you will have to buy a large (yellow collared) jacket and have someone professionally alter it for you with extentions sewn into the sleeves or something. Or maybe buy a 2-x (black collared) jacket and have the torso portion of the jacket altered. I have heard tell that there are a few places, mostly in the UK, that make custom straitjackets and make alterations to existing straitjackets; perhaps this would be an option for you. However, I would be hesitant to let anyone alter a straitjacket that was not experienced in altering heavy canvas garments such as this. I hope this helps you a bit. All the best, Mike
*CAUTION* Does NOT play well with others!
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
Jared can also Contact Max Cita who Does Make Custom StraightJackets and is some where in Canada.
jbrandt
View Profile
New user
Saskatchewan
60 Posts

Profile of jbrandt
http://sj.blacksteel.com/maxcita/

That jacket looks like something I could use... and it looks hard to get out of, too. Smile Does anyone know how I can contact Max Cita?

Thanks,
Jared

[Afterthought]

Haha... I see there is a like to http://www.maxcita.com on the link that I used in this message.
Jared Brandt
gbnick
View Profile
New user
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
20 Posts

Profile of gbnick
My First Straight Jacket By Fisher Price get it
Now you se now ya dont
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
"My First Straight Jacket By Fisher Price " Now that's funny!
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » My First Strait Jacket (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL