The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical equations » » Mega math (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

graemesd
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of graemesd
This is a system that you can buy via some marketing company, they also sell speed readinga nd memory stuff claiming it is original and unique which it clearly is not but is sold at highly inflated prices.

The megamath system is a lightning calculation type thing - does ayone know the principle? - I have no intention of paying the stupid self-help price that they ask for
James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1096 Posts

Profile of James F
I have never heard of this but if I had to guess it will be just like all the books out on this subject. They teach you little tricks to multiply, add, subtract, divide, and do other math problems faster. Honestly, not much of it is very usefull and for more advanced calculations you have to memorize different rules for slightly different problems. Unless this is different, I say pass it up. By the way, there are MANY sites online with the exact same material. I don't know if those sites are technically legit or if they are taking material from the books, but I assume they are fine.

James
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical equations » » Mega math (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL