The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dove act (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magiciandex
View Profile
New user
White Pine, Tennessee
80 Posts

Profile of magiciandex
I end my dove act with two doves one on each hand I am thinking about adding a levitaion at the end. Is there one that I could have on through my whole act. I don't want to spend to much money. It is going to be just me on stage with no help from any one. I don't need to float to high just enough for people to notice. I don't want like a king rissing or something of that nature.
IBM Ring 58
Winter Carnival Of Magic
Shaner316
View Profile
Loyal user
St. Catharines, ON. Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Shaner316
Dan Birch sells a dove levitation

http://www.danbirch.com/products.htm
tjkmagicman
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of tjkmagicman
You could always try the wild levitation by tom and racheal wild...i think its http://www.wildmagic.com but I'm not sure.i think its like 40 bucks, give it a look

take care,
Tim Kutch
magiciandex
View Profile
New user
White Pine, Tennessee
80 Posts

Profile of magiciandex
Shaner I do like that dove levitation but I am talking about a levitation for my self and I don't want anything like the wild levitation. I have read about the Fantastic Floataion.

Dexter Palmer
IBM Ring 58
Winter Carnival Of Magic
sperris
View Profile
Special user
http://www.Anti-Conjuror.com
880 Posts

Profile of sperris
Fantastic flotation isn't what you want either. I assume you're saying you want to float up while holding onto the two doves at the same time. Almost as if their flapping wings are carring you into the air? For that you will most likely want some sort of AGA levitation principal. Maybe jump over to the illusion discussion pages and see what they recommend too.
DANSPERRY.COM
magiciandex
View Profile
New user
White Pine, Tennessee
80 Posts

Profile of magiciandex
Sperris that is exactly the effect that I want to accomplish so the AGA levitatoin is what I should look for.

Thanks,

Dex

Sperris were could I see one of these aga levitation. How much do they normally run.
IBM Ring 58
Winter Carnival Of Magic
Norrabmagic
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of Norrabmagic
Two acts that come to mind that have a similar effect are Mirko and Norm Nielson. Both Stand in place and levitate upward. Yogano makes several motorized aga levitations like this. ei built into chairs, lamp posts etc. However there probably isn't a cheap way to do this effect most of yogano's stuff and most any mechanical levitation is going to cost you at least $3,000.
magiciandex
View Profile
New user
White Pine, Tennessee
80 Posts

Profile of magiciandex
Do you have other ideas were I could float up then back down for a cheaper price.
IBM Ring 58
Winter Carnival Of Magic
JustinDavid
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of JustinDavid
Unfortunatly.. magic costs a lot of the green stuff. Anything motorized is gonna' cost ya kid.
Newly renovated and ready to be explored:

www.JustinDavidMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Dove act (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL