The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » LinkedIn Contact Management Network (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

James Peters
View Profile
Veteran user
Romford, UK
385 Posts

Profile of James Peters
Hello,

It's been a while since I posted, but I thought that the tool I've recently discovered could be shared!

At work, we have started to use a website called http://www.linkedin.com to manage our personal contacts. It's a bit useless at first, because until you add your contacts to it, there's not a lot there. However, once you stick your resume on it, people can find you to give you work.

You are then able to endorse people's work as well (if you know them and have worked with them, or seen their work).

At the moment, it's focussed on commercial contacts, but I know some magic people are now starting to get on it as well.

I'm not here to push the product (it's free, so no chance of commission, drat!) simply to share something that I am starting to find useful!

Take care, hope you are all well!! Smile

James.

PS. If you want to know more about it, please don't ask me on here, just go to the homepage and take the tour!
The Amazing Michael
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Michael
James, just so you know, your home page is difficult to deal with. Your anti-spam program (or whatever it is) that is used on your site makes it hard to get in touch with you. I do not have a question about the tool you wrote about here, I just wanted you to know that reaching you through your web site is tricky. All the best, Mike aka "The Amazing Michael"
*CAUTION* Does NOT play well with others!
James Peters
View Profile
Veteran user
Romford, UK
385 Posts

Profile of James Peters
Thanks for the feedback!

Regards,

James.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » LinkedIn Contact Management Network (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL