The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Public Relations (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicman700
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of magicman700
Hi guys..wanted to ask you all some suggestion..you see,I kinda got a contract with this restaurant and they told me that they want me entertain a table at least for 10 minutes.The thing is,in my routines,I have about 3 tricks and that will take 3-5 minutes to perform.Im finding ways to take more time..The GM told me that I am free to do anything;have a drink with them,talk,palm reading ect..but I never had that done before..I want to try to create a professional image while I'm not performing to them..What should I do?
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20552 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Just engage them as people. Ask where they are from. Take a genuine interest in who they are and what they are doing there. Find a cool story to tell. Be an interesting person. You don't have to be doing magic constantly. Learn a few new tricks as you do this.

Oh and don't be supprised if your TIPS increase as this happens. Let people know who you are! Let them know YOU and not the tricks you do for them. You are being forced to learn the REAL secrets of magic here, take advantage of it!
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Public Relations (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL