The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking skills (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
naturalturn
View Profile
Regular user
154 Posts

Profile of naturalturn
My street performing skills have gone up a notch after I obtained a couple of excellent e-books from

http://www.aaronmartini.com/store

They're very reasonably prices. I have the crowd building one and the one dealing with hecklers.
www.facebook.com/RayWongMagic
When Magic Went WONG!
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Quote:
On 2005-08-01 10:03, drwilson wrote:

In Bar Harbor the ordinances against panhandling are enforced against buskers. It is illegal to solicit funds on public property. Even on private property, the ordinances prohibit calling out, crying out, or playing music for purposes of advertising a business or selling something, even on private property.

A clear violation of the 1st Admendment - breaks my heart to hear of this. Smile

JoeJoe
Amazing JoeJoe on YouTube[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingJoeJoe]
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Ray,
Go back and re-read Bro Paul's advice, the best advice I ever received. MY first day I went loaded with enough stuff for 2 hours....ended up using the same 4-5 effects over & over. Turned out to be a great day. The next day, only went with what I had performed with plus a couple of extras just in case, had an even better time based on what I had learned the first day.
Bill
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Ray,
Also check out Chris Capehart's ring routine. CHris is like Whit great street performer, both ring routines work great on the street. I kinda prefer Whit's for the comedy aspect which fits my personality much better. Both kill laymen.
Bill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking skills (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL