The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Need a light? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheRock
View Profile
New user
Anderson, Indiana
95 Posts

Profile of TheRock
Here is something I was curious about.....

A lot of times friends, family, associates, or even strangers may come up to you and ask for a light for their cigaratte (or cigar). Instead of just handing them a lighter or a match/book of matches, has anyone ever pulled out a coin, showed it to them, vanish it and as it vanishes a lighter or match/book of matches takes it's place?

Has anyone ever done anything like that? It just seams like a great way to break the ice or start up a conversation, or even just put a smile on someones face.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Where I live, a stranger would most likely grab the coin and make it vanish before I could get around to it. For the "do you have a light?" question, I have a tiny but powerful LED & battery (Dollar store, of course!) where I can produce it and say "Is that bright enough for you?"
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
When people ask me if I have a light I say "sure" and whip out d lites... perfect intro... then make the light change into a lighter (easiest thing ever)...people love it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Need a light? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL