The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Childrens Party: Any Ideas For Any Routines??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Andy Charlton
View Profile
Veteran user
Palma Nova Mallorca Spain
311 Posts

Profile of Andy Charlton
Hi there.

I use a chop cup. I had to develop a routine linking Mini Rolls with Butt Ugly Martians (Don't ask!) I came up with the Idea of a matter transferer. Firstly tested with balls, then beaming down a martian, then a "Sidekick" drink for me for helping, and finally a Cadburys Mini Roll for the kid who made the "Beaming Noise" the loudest. Went well at the corporate thingy, so I kept it in the act.

Cheers

Andy
"Keep that smile on your face, that excitement in your eyes." - Don Driver

Check out www.andyandjeansbigadventure.com
or
www.andysmagic.com
David Smyth
View Profile
Regular user
Stourbridge, UK
146 Posts

Profile of David Smyth
That's a good idea...
Back at the magic...
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1856 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On Dec 30, 2001, Steve Landavazo wrote:
Hi Phoenix!

Yes! "The Little Darling" section is a great section to get a lot of info! Just scroll through and read as much as you can! A lot of great advice from seasoned pros!

Since you do cards, please do card on ceiling with an easy to remember spot card. It's much easier for the kids to identify and recognize. Kids love it! Your going to read this is the Little Darling Section, but kids love mouth coils, sponge balls, Monster Hat, Dove Pan, and just about anything that they can get involved with and have fun! If it's a birthday party, I use the birthday boys/girls name as the magic word and establish this before the show begins! Kids love it and it really makes the birthday person feel special! Well, I better go so you can go to the, "Little Darling Section"!

Have a great time Phoenix! Smile

From Silly Billy:
If you do the card on ceiling for kids, Be sure to have everyone look at the ceiling first, or they will all swore the card was up there all along. Works for adults too.
Bally Hoo and Hullabaloo
one for me and none for you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Childrens Party: Any Ideas For Any Routines??? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL