The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Escaping from Egypt (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi Guys

For those of you that knew I was there, I just wanted to say that we were not injured by the bombings in Sharm-El-Sheikh.

We just got back a few minutes ago, so I am to tired to say much right now. Except to note that the Egyptian people are amongst the nicest, most hospitable people I have had the good fortune to be around. Many people are cancelling their holidays their right now, the airport has been full of people trying to get home for days, cutting holidays short in the process. If anyone here has any doubts about going there, please put them to rest. Go, you will not regret it!

Cheers

David
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
David,

Glad you are back safely! Gee, after China's experience and now bombs in Egypt... what can you find for excitement? Smile

Clyde
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi Clyde

Thanks for the kind thoughts. Though I wouldn't have described the bombings as exciting. Tragic, horrible, unthinkable, but definatly not exciting.

Just about to sign a contract for another China tour by the way. Sorting out a few financial bits at the moment Smile All being well, we go back in September.

Cheers

David
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Viano
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of Viano
Hi David,

Did you see the sharks at Sharm-El-Sheikh? I have not been there for years, but it was great when I was last there. As far as tourism is concerned, if we don't travel for fear of Terrorists, they win. We must realize that they can come to New York, Madrid, London, Bali, Egypt, Israel, Iraq, Germany, etc. Not taking a trip, does not guarantee our safety. We have the freedom to travel. Don't give it away.

Clearly you are not and I applaud you planning another trip to China. You will find great audiences there.

Rich
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Escaping from Egypt (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL