We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Identifying wooden magic wands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

doowopper
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of doowopper
Perhaps an odd request: I have three wooden wands purchased at least 20-30 years ago. Two of them are made with beautiful inlaid wood and one of them came in a wooden case. I believe I purchased the latter one from Jeff Busby. I would like to identify who made the wands. (At one time I knew who made them, but that information is gone from my memory bank.)
Is anyone aware of a web site featuring collections of magic wands or know of people on the web that can identify wands? Perhaps I can track down the makers of the wands that way. (I did a Google search but that didn't help.)
Thanks.
Richard
ChrisS
View Profile
New user
Cohoes, NY
56 Posts

Profile of ChrisS
Hey Richard,

Try going to Bill Palmer's cups & balls museum. He has a section on wands - vintage and custom - there. Also, if you PM him he might have some helpful suggestions for tracking down the information.

good luck,
Chris
doowopper
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of doowopper
Hi Chris,
Will do.
Thanks.
Richard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Identifying wooden magic wands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL