The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Can any of my friends comment on these? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
Hello fellow manipulators. Can anyone comment on these multiplying balls that are being produced in Europe? The website that used to be up was http://www.magiceffex.com - however, it is no longer up. I have been finding these on ebay and am wondering if anyone has a set of these. I am especially interested in the exact size (1.75"?) and how well they are made.

Thanks,

FC
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
FCPreacher,

As you stated, the link doesn't work and I'm unable to answer your question. Do you have the manufacturer's name?
FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
Randy,

The manufacturer is actually called magiceffex. I know that in the past Werry has done some stuff with these guys. I think he made his thimbles with them (although I could be mistaken on that). I know I remember him doing some business with them. I would love a clear shell for a bubble routine and was wondering if it was worth the investment.

Thanks,

FC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Can any of my friends comment on these? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL