The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Amazing Michael's Bypass Challenge (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Just managed to view the video. I had trouble at first but found that it worked by downloading Winamp. It is the same programme that can be used to play magicbroadcast.com for those that haven't tuned in yet.

I'd like to finish off by saying thanks to AM and Clyde for creating and hosting the video. I agree with Ian that a list of locks this technique works on would be great. Could you imagin being challenged by a spectator who owns some of these and being locked in an ungaffed mail bag and really picking your way out in a matter of seconds or having them placed on shackles etc.... Could be used to great success by all who perform here.

Thanks again,

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
Tony,

Thanks for your comments. They did indeed express my intentions. As you stated, I was asked to post a video made to back up some claims made on this forum and I did so. I am glad to post any other videos that folks would like to provide for the betterment of the escape community.

Onward and upward!

Clyde
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Amazing Michael's Bypass Challenge (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.4 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL