The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Living Illusions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
Sorry that my schedule has not allowed me to contribute much to this board recently. I wanted to pop in to say that I caught the Living Illusions at "Creation" in Pennsylvania last month. I have seen them perform before and have always enjoyed their show but this time they took their performance to a new level!

Kevin and Kristen have incorporated audio-visual effects into their routine in such a way that it raises their show from a 'performance' to an 'experience'. The high degree of professionalism and performance expertise of these two will wow any audience but now the visual clips and effects practically present themselves as a third player on stage and this player is equally as remarkable!

If you ever get the chance to catch their show, you owe it to yourself to do so. Even better, host a show so that you can share their excellence with your friends and community!

Clyde
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
I agree Pastor Clyde. I have seen Kevin and Kristen perform several times and they are just great. I encourage everyone to see their show if at all possible.
Tony Parisi
Houdini man
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
343 Posts

Profile of Houdini man
I guess I've join you. I love their show, and such a great message too!

Keep it up!

Perry
www.magicformagicians.info www.perry-reid.com

The only thing that spererates genius from insanity is success.
cuffs
View Profile
New user
San Diego, Ca
94 Posts

Profile of cuffs
They are my FAVORITE!
I am looking forward to seeing them again in Oct. at the Escape-con in L.A.
Its going to be a blast!
Mark Lyons O--O

Collector of Handcuffs from around the World

Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.

Leslie Nielsen Lt. Frank Drebin, "Police Squad"
mark2004
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
215 Posts

Profile of mark2004
As one of the few female EAs around Kristen is quite special to start with but she also obviously has a certain "star quality" and I'd love to see her get some national or international TV time. I know her water cell escape at the Cannons' convention got some news coverage but as far as I'm aware that wasn't national.

Anyway it sounds like they're keeping busy and I hope that means their reputation is gathering momentum. I recall that Kevin mentioned an underwater photo shoot in a post a while back. Any news on what will be done with the material from that?
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1829 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Hey guys,
Thanks for the kind and encouraging words. We sure have fun! We appreciate being part of the Escape community. Thank you to everyone who has supported us, coached us and blessed us with their frienship. We look forward to seeing everyone at the Escape Convention in October.

Kristen

PS Mark, You're still MY favorite!
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
db
View Profile
New user
Db
13 Posts

Profile of db
Kristen and Kevin, when will your new photo shoot be on your web site? I also would love to see the full clip of the Water Cell escape that you did a couple years back at the Cannon EA convention. You put some of it on the WERA event promo and I would love to see the full clip.

I know you have redesigned the tank and so I hope you will be able to show at least the old escape. I have tried to caught your show but since I live in the northeast, I have not been able to caught you anywhere close to home.

Look forward to seeing you soon.

DB
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Living Illusions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL