The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Post of the Month » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

docelk
View Profile
Veteran user
St. Pete, FL
362 Posts

Profile of docelk
What about a little prize, or recognition of some kind for the "post of the month". Maybe a gift certificate from one of the advertisers?

The prize should be for the most informative item posted, (not the usual question that generates the most answers), but something of value that others may use in their arsenal. It could be the answer to one of the question, or just an original post offering a new method or technique or handling that will help other. I'm particularly referring to the card section, but it could include all sections.
Life is a test. It is only a test. If this had been a real life, you would have been given further instructions on where to go, and what to do.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5105 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Docelk, thanks for the suggestion however, it would be a difficult endeavor to say the least. We read hundreds and hundreds of posts through out the Café each and every day and not every post gets read no matter how we try.

What may be of value to you, may not be valued by anyone else especially the staff person reading the post. In actuality, almost every post is valuable to someone on the Café and it would be most difficult and almost impossible to determine which was the best.
Where the magic begins
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4745 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Exactly - but thanks for the idea. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Post of the Month » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL