The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Anyone Use The SoundTech AL12R System? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cody S. Fisher
View Profile
V.I.P.
Austin, Texas
1182 Posts

Profile of Cody S. Fisher
Hey guys,

I know there are already several threads on sound systems...but none talk about this one. It seems like a great little system...built in wireless receiver...built in remote CD player...very portable. Anyone using this care to comment?

Thanks,
Cody S. Fisher
MUM Magazine
To Sign Up For My Members Only FREE Monthly Videos Visit: www.CodyFisher.com/store

Cody's Comedy Confabulation / Silk-2-Egg / Killer Prediction / Tossed Out Deck / Comedy Book Test / Las Vegas Aces / Three Ropes & 1000 Laughs
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Hi Cody,
That looks like a fantastic system for a nice price, 150 watts of power should work great on the street..
Thanks for putting it up on the board. I'm in the middle of upgrading after getting blown out New Year's eve by a DJ in the next room, so that won't happen again. This looks like a good choice.
Thanks
Bill
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
The newest model includes a wireless CD remote. This is very interesting. THe wireless mics are separate however.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Anyone Use The SoundTech AL12R System? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL