The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Drag Queen Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Anthatron
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of Anthatron
Quote:
On 2002-11-03 07:32, Peter Marucci wrote:
Wow! Talk about misdirection!
Smile

Novel idea. One could be Misdirection and Mrdirection at the same time.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24243 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On 2002-10-28 19:37, paul_m wrote:

Hi!

If I'm not mistaken (and may Fay forgive me if I am..!), I think the drag queen in question is Fay Presto, a UK magician(ne).

Faye Presto did have the surgery, so she is not a drag queen.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27073 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Glad to read this is being considered. It seems like this has been in the wind ever since guys started performing with thimbles, scarves, linking rings... little bangles... oops, look a bird just popped out of his scarf and it {really} didn't come out of his bra???

Please do a drag act if it could work for you. While I don't do thimbles, scarves or such though I have no problem guys who do.

This seems to almost BEG for a cross dressing version of the substitution trunk / metamorphosis??? See, even Houdini knew this was coming a LONG LONG time ago. That's why he started on top of the box and 'turned' into his female assistant... to great approval of the audience.

I offer respect to those who perform such acts, and humbly decline to participate in the act. Not my style. Might be fun to watch though.

:subtrunk:
...to all the coins I've dropped here
paulajayne
View Profile
Inner circle
London England
1160 Posts

Profile of paulajayne
Hi

A drag queen is a gay man (usually).

Fay Presto is a post operative transexual which is completly different.

Paula
Paula Jay - Magic to Remember -
---------------------------------
I once wrote a book on elephants, I think paper would have been better.
----
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Yeah....I think Wildstone is a drag queen magician.....

Now...if you will excuse me, I must go put on my plate mail and prepare for war.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Mike Wild
View Profile
Inner circle
NY, PA, TX, MA, FL, NC
1290 Posts

Profile of Mike Wild
I knew growing out my hair would attract a "questionable" element! However, far be it for me to question the hopes and dreams of my peers. If you like thinking about me in a dress Rob... you go right ahead Smile

No... I'm not a drag queen, however I've always thought of myself as a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

:hysteric:

Best,

Mike
<><>< SunDragon Magic ><><>

"Question Reality... Create Illusion"
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Mike in women's clothing. *shivers and convulses at the though*

Though you did look good in those high heels!
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
And let's not forget Jeff McBride. Oh, come on! Like you guys don't see it, too!
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
LoL.

Good point Dice. His dresses.....uhhh...."robes" can get a bit questionable.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17197 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Many moons ago, and I mean many, there was a male magician who worked cruise ships, mostly in the runs off of Florida, can't remember his name. He was not a drag queen, but did a straight magic act on the ships as a male, then also did an act as a female. I think the female was called Gypsy, he would pull wig off at end of act to show it was actually the male magician of the previous night, etc. Was a pretty good magician as I recall, but I've slept a few nights since way back then (early 70's) and can't remember his name.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2726 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2002-11-03 14:07, Andy Walker wrote:
Have you seen the RAZOR BLADE ILLUSION by DAVE POWELL. The one where you seemingly swallow a thread, next you swallow razor blades one by one. When you regurgitate the blades they are all connected to the thread.
Well that is the effect she was performing. Only the blades were not going into her mouth. I will let you guess where.

uh, yuck! Smile
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
You have my respect Mandrake.

It's taken 5 years for someone to point out how wrong that is.

The area in question can provide lots of entertainment, and I personally don't have any issue with 'explicit' entertainment. However I can see nothing entertaining about a woman with no economic choice (and in some places, no personal choice) having to perform an act predicated on threatening harm to that area.

It is woman hating misogyny at its worst.

Anyone who is entertained by this I'm sure wouldn't mind if the boot was on the other foot - so I will soon have available for sale by download The Bobbit Effect - a cut and (hopefully) restored tie type trick.

Destiny
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2726 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I remember being somewhat queezy seeing a stripper who used to shoot out ping pong balls and streams of powder! I can't imagine anyone doing something with even <fake> razor blades!
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Drag Queen Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL