The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » WHOLE audience participation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ireland
View Profile
Loyal user
Regina, Sask. Canada
217 Posts

Profile of Ireland
Yes...another weird one to remind us we're not very clever! I've found the 'Spiral' to be a good audience item to involve everyone...and no one feels dumb!
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Tricks don't make people feel stupid. Magicians do.
Ireland
View Profile
Loyal user
Regina, Sask. Canada
217 Posts

Profile of Ireland
Is that like 'guns don't kill people'....people do.
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Yes. Except the risk involved in putting bit of business into the hands of magicians is that they might annoy their audience. With guns in the wrong hand the risk is death.

I'm prepare to risk the first one.
thesecretrouting
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of thesecretrouting
Criss Angel does a great bit in the Mindfreak Season One DVD which has the the men watching and women watching each think of something different. Of course he then reveals it for the viewer at home. I gathered that it is included in the "50 Mindfreaks Book" you can buy. Contact information is in the DVD. If he's releasing it to be used by anyone, you can bet I'll be adding it to my show. It's a great bit.
JSBLOOM
View Profile
Inner circle
2020 Posts

Profile of JSBLOOM
I did an OOTW presentation men vs woman where piles were selected by different people. Of course, women hit 100%. Men batted about 60%.
This lasted about 10 minutes.
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
I bought the rights from Mark Wilson to do his magic bingo. It involves the whole audience and everyone wins at the same time. The whole audience busts a gut when they realize everyone has won. Great for Corporate and Church shows especially but it would work for any moderate to large show.
Daniel Faith
kevinuncanny
View Profile
Loyal user
253 Posts

Profile of kevinuncanny
Daniel is underselling it. For a Whole crowd reaction NOTHING beats Mark Wilson's Magic Bingo. If you have ANY real talent or reativity this routine will MAKE you!

Kevin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » WHOLE audience participation (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL