The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Just got my Silly Billy notes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Adam V
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of Adam V
Well Den, you're lucky. I just received my set of 3 Silly Billy booklets and I think they're great. Too many books on performing just contain a bunch of waffle and no real solid advice, but these notes contained nothing but practical suggestions. I've already taken a few of his suggestions and adjusted my show.

Den has written a proper review of them elsewhere on this board, but I just wanted to add my recommendation.
Adam V - 9 out of 10 dentists recommend him.
Ste
View Profile
New user
Italy
70 Posts

Profile of Ste
Excuse me Adam or anyone who can help me, where I can buy on-line the Silly Billy booklets? Remember I live in Italy and now I think none of the Italian dealers have them.
Thank you!

Ste
Smile
Tom Trix
View Profile
Regular user
Copenhagen,Denmark
113 Posts

Profile of Tom Trix
Hi Ste !
I got mine Silly Billy booklets from Denny&Lee http://www.dennymagic.com They are filled with good advice.

Tom Trix
There is no business like Showbusiness.
Andy Wonder
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
744 Posts

Profile of Andy Wonder
I just received my set of Silly Billy books as well. They are excellent. They have my recommendation as well. I ordered mine from Denny&Lee. They arrived here in New Zealand after just a few days.
Andy Wonder, Auckland, New Zealand
ruiefe
View Profile
Regular user
Lisbon
131 Posts

Profile of ruiefe
At Denny&Lee they have four books by David Kaye AKA Silly Billy.
What are the three you are talking about?
Thanks
Rui Fernandes
Rui Fernandes
"Carpe diem" - Horatius
Andy Wonder
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
744 Posts

Profile of Andy Wonder
I got all 4 of them. 'Kid Show Kliff Notes', does have some repetition of what you will find in the other 3. If I was just to get one book however it would be 'How To Perform The Perfect Kid Show Trick'.
Adam V
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of Adam V
What's the marketing book like?
Adam V - 9 out of 10 dentists recommend him.
Andy Wonder
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
744 Posts

Profile of Andy Wonder
The Marketing book seems aimed at people new to the birthday party business. It is presented from the position of selling an at-home children's birthday party. I would recommend it only to people new to the birthday party business. Mostly the book is just about having everyone that sees your show take away your phone number. There are a couple of pages on basic telephone selling skills.
One area the booklet seems to be lacking in is that it does not go into using web sites to promote your show at all. After a lot of searching on the net I don't think Silly Billy actually has one.
Bruce Bray
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
43 Posts

Profile of Bruce Bray
Silly Billys website is SillyBillyMagic.com and you can buy his notes there.
Andy Wonder
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
744 Posts

Profile of Andy Wonder
Hi Bruce, hey I have heard lots of people speak very highly of your act before. It is good to see you here.

Yes Silly Billy has a new web site now.
Bruce Bray
View Profile
New user
New Jersey
43 Posts

Profile of Bruce Bray
Thanks Andy,

I look forward to spending more time on here and getting to know everyone.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Just got my Silly Billy notes (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL