The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Magicians with a more modern style? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

snm
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of snm
Which magicians do you feel have a more modern style? Modern meaning up to date with today's society. I think Brian Tudor has a style of card magic that feels really modern. I also think Morgan Strebler is doing and creating more modern magic. What do you guys think? Would you choose modern magic, such as criss angel's style, or a more traditional style, like that of Lance Burton?
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
I think sometimes style differs with the type of magic being presented. Are you talking stage magaicians?
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
snm
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of snm
I am talking about both stage and close-up magicians. What I'm trying to say is, what magicians do you think try and make their magic more "stylish" to fit in with today's culture, with our night clubs and music and such?
TheRock
View Profile
New user
Anderson, Indiana
95 Posts

Profile of TheRock
David Blaine and Criss Angel
cardone
View Profile
Special user
856 Posts

Profile of cardone
Are you talking about fashion and how they dress ? I think a lot of "new" magicians are so busy tring to look cool they look like fools. Cool can't be bought ! Real cool is timeless and not hip .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Magicians with a more modern style? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL