The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I need to find some magicians!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tanga
View Profile

Brazil
0 Posts

Profile of Tanga
My name is Júlio César . I´m a brazilian journalist and professor who loves card tricks, that I study for a long time ago. I need a help, and I think that maybe somebody here can do it for me. I want to produce a DVD in wich I teach some selected card tricks. But, to ensure that I won't disrespect any author's right, I would like to contact some magicians to ask them their autorizations to perform their beautiful creations. And unfortunately I just can't get their addresses or e-mail. I've researched it on the web, but I did not have success. I wonder if you can help me?

I need to contact these magicians (or the detentor of theirs rights, if they are copyrighted):

Frank Garcia (trick: "Any time 4 aces")
Paul Curry, Lorayne and Aldo Colombini ("Color changing deck" and "Impromptu, half deck, OOTW plus")
Paul Harris ("Vacuum Cleaner Cards")
Ed Marlo ("The 21 century 21 card trick" and "Perfect stop trick")
Allan Ackerman ("Another quick coincidence")
Ken Krenzel ("The gun trick")
Dai Vernon ("Out of sight, out of mind")
Jack Fosburg ("Future deck")

Does anybody know how can I contact these (or some of these) magicians? If you can help me, I thank you very much...

I really want to contact them, because, as a writer, I respect very much the authors' rights.

Sincerely,

Júlio
tanga@sercomtel.com.br

* Sorry for my English.
the_houdini_jester
View Profile
Loyal user
Charlottesville, Virginia
264 Posts

Profile of the_houdini_jester
You can probably google them and be able to contact them.
Some I think are dead. Like Dai Vernon. Ask around though. There's a forum called "Magic names in the media", try there, people will probably help.
Don't be afraid to ask questions about things you want to know. Smile

Happy Postin',
Alex
All the Magic things I don't have are like the foods I've never had. One day I'll have some but I will never have all.
kenwax
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of kenwax
Frank Garcia has also passed on.
mattsharpe
View Profile
New user
Paradise, Newfoundland
72 Posts

Profile of mattsharpe
Don't forget about Marlo. He is also deceased.1913-1992.
Matt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I need to find some magicians!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL