The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » My new routine (what do you think)? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jezza
View Profile
Elite user
467 Posts

Profile of jezza
I have just worked out a new routine that seems could be quite entertaining and seems to logically work .
Open blue cased deck and go into the effect red hot mamma .
After bye play about hey the next card should turn red you look at red card and ask spectator to turn over card to reveal with gasps the next chosen card (at this point you switch deck by lapping or whatever way suits you,its a perfect moment to switch as they think effets over and also its a revelation) and then go into vernons deck changing routine with appropiate set up deck .
They think effect is over and you look at card case and using gaffed flash changing card case card case turns red (ive never used one of these gaffed cases so I'm not sure about ) but it seems like a good kicker.
what do you think ?
how to improve suggestions etc
LiquidSn
View Profile
Elite user
New York
472 Posts

Profile of LiquidSn
Sounds all nice and dandy, but what about my needs?
Blog about magic. by me.

Http://www.doublefacers.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » My new routine (what do you think)? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL