The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel Pen Tricks on Mindfreak (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
Criss Angel performed a couple of pen tricks on Mindfreak the other night. Does anyone know if the pen that jumped out of the glass is sold commercially? If so, what is the name? I have seen ads for "the perplexing pen," and the Cesaral Psychokinetic Pen" but I think they mainly spin.

Later Criss made the glass break and I think he used the El******ic Cr***er for that one.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
I saw this the other night. I am assuming though I am probally wrong that this is something that Banacheck designed for Criss. But who knows.
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
When looking at the trick done by Criss, it seemed as if he was in a hurry since there was a time delay on that effect. I kinda think that it did not go as planned either. He tells the people to think of the pen spinning in the glass and it instead, bounces out of it. The people freak out and Criss kinda goes with it. Criss then tries again and this time he is asking the people to consentrate and instead they start talking and this is where Criss starts yelling louder, consentrate or something like that, and the pen breaks the glass. I do not believe it was suppose to do that, but, it is a good lesson on what to do when things don't go as planned!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12020 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I've been searching for this one as well Mr Mike. I use a lot of different PK effects in my shows. Could this be a modified Perplexing Pen?
Masonogy1
View Profile
Loyal user
215 Posts

Profile of Masonogy1
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel Pen Tricks on Mindfreak (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL