The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review Al Schneider Tech. DVD Vol.3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JeffHall
View Profile
Regular user
Davis, California
161 Posts

Profile of JeffHall
Please let me know what you think Al Schneider Technique DVD Vol. 3? The write up looks good. What do you think?
thanks, Jeff
Richard Shippy
View Profile
Special user
Scottsdale, Arizona
510 Posts

Profile of Richard Shippy
I think it is a great DVD. There are a lot of effects performed on this DVD and the material is not difficult to master. If you enjoyed volume 2 then you will probably also enjoy volume 3.

Kind regards,
Rich
"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds." ~ Winston Churchill
love2laugh
View Profile
Veteran user
374 Posts

Profile of love2laugh
Al Schneider's DVDs are all AWESOME!!! My favorite was #1 and #3!!!!

Go and get this immediately!!!! You will not be disappointed.

L2L
dan bivaldi
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of dan bivaldi
Sorry but the dvd's apart from vol 4 did absolutely nothing for me.
I must have come a long way in 10 years,or perhaps a few of you haven't seen really good magic.
I mainly bought these for the matrix effect but that was also dissapointing.
I was fairly impressed with the effects on vol 4,I thought great ive got 3 more to see and was ready for a treat.
Wow I was wrong vol 1 was just a bit of a waste,i think this volume could have been added to the other 3.
Vol 3 was just silly little effects not worth a mention,vol 2 so so.
Sorry but I like to be honest as these cost money and if I don't think they are worth it I say so.
The best thing about these dvd's were the sweet girls,especialy the one sitting on als right.
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Vol.3 is worth the $35 for Schneider's Cups and Balls routine. The original moves and the middle-game of the routine is some of the best stuff ever release on the cups and balls.
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Grammar police: please substitute 'release' for 'released'. Thanks.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review Al Schneider Tech. DVD Vol.3 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL