We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Helping a business (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

totalpackage56
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of totalpackage56
Dear Café Members,

Due to some recent tragic events my father has been forced to sell his business, an Optometry practice he loved. In order to hopefully gain some financial stability, he has started a new buisness, making customized t-shirts. You submit a design, he can get you a high-quality t-shirt. He is willing to match any price found elsewhere and the turnaround shipping time is excellent. While most web sites take up to two weeks to ship items, he can get things done in less then a week. These t-shirts are great for softball leagues, company promotions, etc. If anyone is interested in ordering shirts, you can PM me or reach me by email at benfootball07@hotmail.com. Not only will you be helping out someone in need, you can rest assured you'll recieve a high-quality product.

Thanks so much,
Ben
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Helping a business (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL