The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Stephen Tucker's Ebooks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4141 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Thanks Paul
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17147 Posts

Profile of joseph
I don't see an e-mail address anywhere on his website....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7005 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
He now has demos on his website. Omega looks great. But I love Flash Lotto Wallet. Looks to be a great trick.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4985 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Quote:
On 2005-12-20 07:15, joseph wrote:
I don't see an e-mail address anywhere on his website....

Yo can find the e-mail here (Email enquiries... here) :

http://homepages.tesco.net/stephen.tucker1/
Red Shadow
View Profile
Inner circle
1779 Posts

Profile of Red Shadow
Has anyone actually bought an e-book magic-trick?

If so, how much are you willing to pay?

If Paypal is the only option, is that fine or do you want alternatives?

What do you require in order to purchase the trick?

I ask since I was about to release a book with twenty effects in it, all original stuff I invented. But I was only charging £5.99 as an e-book.
Yet I look at Tuckers Website, and he's selling 1 trick for £12.99!

Would I be better selling the tricks individually?

ku7uk
P.s: I can include video demonstrations of all the effects on the website also. But recently, It seems that you get more sales WITHOUT video. (Air-rise, tucker tricks etc.)
Does having Video of an effect help a sale or hinder it?
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7005 Posts

Well, the price of one trick vs. a book is a subjective thing. I really like Stephen Tucker's Omega and Lotto Flash wallet and think his prices are reasonable for both. But Peter Duffie sells ebooks for $15 a pop that contain a lot of tricks for a bargin price.

Actually, what's convincing me to buy Lotto Flash Wallet is the demo vid. I might not have given it a second look without the vid.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7005 Posts

I purchased Lotto Flash Wallet and I can highly recommend it. A wonderful trick for strolling situations. Very easy to do. I performed it a few times last night at my restaurant gig. The reactions were fantastic.

The effect is this: You explain that you recently won the lottery. You open a wallet and pull out the cash you won. This is placed back into the wallet. You then pull out the ticket and show the winning numbers. Instantly the ticket changes into the cash and when the specator opens the wallet, they find the lottery ticket which can be examined. The effect instantly resets.

I puchased this as an e-trick and received a one page, two colum, set of instructions as well as another page of instructions for Stehpen's Flash Cash effect. The Flash Cash effect is just the lottery ticket turning into cash and used to be sold as a separate effect. It would appear that Lotto Flash Wallet is simply an extension of this effect. However, this suppliment was very useful as the Lotto Flash Wallet instructions don't really detail how to make the gimmick. The Flash Cash instructions do. If you watch the demo on Stephen's site, you'll see how great the transformation looks. Very magicial.

Overall, I highly recommend this effect. Honestly, I can't believe there aren't more reviews of Stephen's products on this site.

I hate doing things on a scale of 1 to 10 but I know most people like it so I'll give it a 9/10.
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3403 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
I'm a big fan of Tucker's Omega. It can been performed as a very convincing mentalism effect-an examinable brainwave.
It does however require a sleight that a lot of people-especially mentalists-are not comfortable with.
I certainly did not regret buying it as an e-book (it was my first such purchase), but personally nothing beats having something solid in your hands.

PS_I didn't intend that to sound as rude as it does.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Stephen Tucker's Ebooks (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL