The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2005 entrée: J.C. Wagner » » Magic's direction » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hnegash
View Profile
Regular user
185 Posts

Profile of hnegash
Hey J.C.,

You've spent time with all the big names in magic. What are your thoughts of where magic was and where it's going now? Are there any magicians that you see today that could maybe one day be like a Vernon or Jennings?

Henok
JCWagner
View Profile
1944 - 2010
100 Posts

Profile of JCWagner
Hi Henok, Good question my friend. Since getting back on the scene, I've seen some really clever guys! Trying to name a few who could take on that responsablity, is a tuff one! Bruce Cervon is a very knowledgeable Magician and knows a lot about Magic and how to structure a routine from the ground up. He would be my 1st choice. But, there are so many fine yuong men out there that are Damm good in what they do and have Listened to there teacher or what ever. I think Magic as a whole, is just fine. It's a new generation out there and I'm so very proud to be a part of it all! Henok, will I see you at the Little Club Saturday? If you all did'nt know, I hold shop every Saturday at a bar in Coronado called the Little Club. We Jam and do tricks and I perform to the patrons that come in. Check my web-site out for some of my friends that have stopped by to say,Hi. Here's the web-site: jcwagnersmagic.com

Best, J.C.
Check out my magic here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2005 entrée: J.C. Wagner » » Magic's direction » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL