We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

robsevin
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of robsevin
I've been browsing for a few days now and decided to check in. I wasn't sure if this was like other magic boards I’ve visited in which ideas are challenged and questions are answered with sarcasm. This looks like a much more “friendly” place where mature people are willing to share and assist.

Regards,

Rob Sevin
BlakeBlair
View Profile
Regular user
Sunny So. California
111 Posts

Profile of BlakeBlair
Welcome...

Enjoy your visit.. stay a while and feel free to ask if you need help.. This Café is a great resource...

Blake Blair
FuFanu.. Two Cards Torn & Restored...

Are You Ready ?! Its here !!
Magnus
View Profile
New user
Brazil
52 Posts

Profile of Magnus
You won't be disapointed with this great board. Enjoy it! Smile
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Welcome aboard, Rob.
Having been in magic for more than 50 years and having been connected to dozens of magic boards, let me assure you that this is the friendliest and most civilized place in magic that you will find!
Enjoy!

Smile
Paul Menzel
View Profile
Special user
Boise, Idaho
530 Posts

Profile of Paul Menzel
Welcome, Rob. The Magic Café is indeed a cut above the other internet magic forums. Steve and his staff work hard to make this a constructive forum, where we can help and encourage each other rather than fight and squabble. So, feel free to join in our civil discussions. Enjoy the cuisine!

Paul M.
Rod Lages
View Profile
Loyal user
Brasilia, Brazil
250 Posts

Profile of Rod Lages
Hey Rob,
Welcome to The Magic Café! Looking forward to your posts!

Cheers,
Rod Lages
"Confusion isn't Magic" - Dai Vernon
hawkbird
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of hawkbird
Welcome Rob, The question of the day by the way is who came up with the best forum for magicians and guests to share thoughts and ideas on the subject of magic. Hint #1: you have probably visited the site before Hint#2 he is probably watching for your answer.Hint#3 can somebody feel abliged to help Rob before he has to do major research on this subject!!! Smile
Oh by the way here's your free gift for visiting Smile Oh and how about a piece of pumpkin pie?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL