The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » For moose (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jack_is_dead
View Profile
Regular user
japan
173 Posts

Profile of jack_is_dead
I think our friend moose is having some problem in which sleight is essential for card workers..in short he needs an idea of which sleight he would be using the most..what is the three most usefull sleights for you guys??well..if you guys were given a choice of three which sleight will be choosen??for me its the multiple lifts..a force..and controlling card to top or bottom..how about you..??
one eyed man is the king in the blind land
pedrothegreat
View Profile
New user
Southampton - UK
50 Posts

Profile of pedrothegreat
I agree, the three I use most is:

double lift
riffle force (or any force you feel comfortable with)
double or triple undercut (or sometimes hindu shuffle depending how brave I feel)
pedrothegreat

Never underestimate the stupidity of the general public

don't have a magic website but i have a cool car styling website at www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk
Foucault
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey, USA
424 Posts

Profile of Foucault
Maybe the best approach is to choose the sleights that you need to use for the tricks you really want to do. Right now, I'm finding a hindu shuffle retaining bottom stock to be very useful for one trick I'm doing. I'm also using the Olram subtlety for Nick Trost's 8 Card Brainwave (from Michael Ammar's Easy to Master Card Miracles Vol 1.)

Many tricks require you to have a known card on the top or bottom, so a false shuffle or two is always useful.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » For moose (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL