The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Unintetional Humour (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
What is the best (or worse) case of unintentional humour you have ever seen?

I recently saw a magician doing Kevin James barehand's snowstorm from cupped hands. Unfortunately, his hands were WAY to close to the stool and it look somewhat obscene. There were lots of sniggers!
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I had a 5 year old girl come up to help me with a trick. I asked her to pick a card, show it to the audience, and lay it face down on my case, so she picked a card, looked at it, then slamed her face down on my case with her hands behind her back flashing me her card. I was in shock, and the audience was histerical.
out smarted by a 5 year old
Al
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Comet
Al, After reading that one I had to go get something to clear the tears from my eyes. I could only wish for a moment like that. I did, however, have a good one happen to me during a Blue and Gold banquet. I had a cub scout up for the cut and restored neckerchief, while having him stand on one foot then the other I asked him to lift both feet and he jumped and kept jumping up and down slightly and when I looked at him he looked kind of distressed. I asked what was wrong and he said "i gotta go" I pointed to the boys room and said GO! and he Ran! the audience laughed for about 4 min and clapped when he came running back up to finish the routine. I only wish I had someone video tapeing that show...
Enjoy
Joe Comet
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
These are great!
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Two more for me from the last week!

One - I call myself Tricky Nick (and mention that my name rhymes with the word ****). I did healed and sealed an sprayed coke on myself. Then said "gee! They should call me Sticky Nick" then suddeny realised what I had said.

Two - In my bill to lemon a man called intialled the corner of a note with just one letter. I then said "Oh, he's just put a little P in the corner"...then realised what I had said.
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
Thank god in front of an adult audience I was doing the comedy Brasiere trick... For those of you who don't know I use the version where I have two silks tied in a knot and placed in the spectators shirt (female) I then try and disappear a silk and have it reappear in between the silks but when you pull out the silks the spectators Bra is between the silks... well with that said I was performing the trick and Pulled out the silks revealing the Bra And the spectator Playing along says OH **** and pulls up her shirt to reveal that the Bra was actualy gone from her. ( I wish all the spectators was like her) I was as shoked as the audience.
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
NJJ
View Profile
Inner circle
6439 Posts

Profile of NJJ
Quote:
On 2005-08-28 10:50, Comet wrote:
Al, After reading that one I had to go get something to clear the tears from my eyes. I could only wish for a moment like that. I did, however, have a good one happen to me during a Blue and Gold banquet. I had a cub scout up for the cut and restored neckerchief, while having him stand on one foot then the other I asked him to lift both feet and he jumped and kept jumping up and down slightly and when I looked at him he looked kind of distressed. I asked what was wrong and he said "i gotta go" I pointed to the boys room and said GO! and he Ran! the audience laughed for about 4 min and clapped when he came running back up to finish the routine. I only wish I had someone video tapeing that show...
Enjoy
Joe Comet

I had that happen too. The kid came back looking very upset...and wearing different pants.
Comet
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of Comet
Quote:
I had that happen too. The kid came back looking very upset...and wearing different pants.

OUCH I guess I got lucky. the kid came back looking releaved with a big smile on his face. the audience loved it. I only wish I could set it up to work again like that. Eh we take em as they come lol.
enjoy
Joe Comet
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Unintetional Humour (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL