The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » A mysterious and weird magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardcaptor
View Profile
Loyal user
tagaytay, philippines
257 Posts

Profile of cardcaptor
Is it ok to be mysterious and weird if your a stage magician? because for me I want to be like that, I don't know but, I feel real if I'm being mysterious on stage. I like the type of stage magic that you'll be unique to all stage magician, I mean not the tipical stage magician with tox.. (no offence)..

thank you!

mystical manipulator
ILLUMINATI: Brotherhood knowing to be unusually enlightened with regard to the art of magic.

in memory of... SWIFTSHIFTER

"The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural"
JohnLamberti
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
420 Posts

Profile of JohnLamberti
Smile This post is mysterious....

If that's what you're going for, you're on the right track.
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Have you ever heard of Jeff McBride, or Criss Angel, among others? Smile
cardcaptor
View Profile
Loyal user
tagaytay, philippines
257 Posts

Profile of cardcaptor
Ya I heard their names... I like the style of criss angel and dan sperry, I like their aura and the way they dress and the way they perform... that's the kind of magician that I like the unique type of magician...

thank you!

mystical manipulator
ILLUMINATI: Brotherhood knowing to be unusually enlightened with regard to the art of magic.

"The art that purports to control or forecast natural events, effects, or forces by invoking the supernatural"
Joe Stone
View Profile
New user
Wood Green, London, UK
61 Posts

Profile of Joe Stone
I think this kind of image is probably a lot more marketable these days - I say go for it!
cardcaptor
View Profile
Loyal user
tagaytay, philippines
257 Posts

Profile of cardcaptor
Thanks joe! I'm practicing it now and trying to find some more ways to enhance my ability to perform much more good magic for the audience.

rikbrooks
View Profile
Inner circle
Olive Branch, Mississippi
1317 Posts

Profile of rikbrooks
My persona is waaaay different. I don't know if you could call it weird. I'm a cowboy. Then again, I do parlor magic. I volunteer for assisted living homes. I take the full persona though, including the accent and the gentlemanly style. What's odd is that I'm currently living in Boston.

My persona is genuine though. I'm from Austin, Texas.
jack_is_dead
View Profile
Regular user
japan
173 Posts

Profile of jack_is_dead
Yeah I agree that these images are more marketable nowdays..like the darkness of david blane..some magicians tempt to be extremely funny and ironic..making funny sounds and some joke where you can get someone offended..i don't know..i just like the Michael Ammar kind of magician!
one eyed man is the king in the blind land
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
I am just myself.. I'm not gonna try dark when I'm not, or funny when I'm not.
My oneliners for example r sponteneaous(or whatever you write it:P) so they arefunny and not prepared. On the other hand I can be quite mysterious but I'm not going to overact when imnot
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » A mysterious and weird magician (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL