The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Information on chris angels voo doo routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tjkmagicman
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of tjkmagicman
Can anybody tell me where I can find information on the voo doo routine that chris angel did on his special where he used the doll and then the standing spectator felt pain or whatever on the same part of their body as he touched on the doll without them seeing where he was touching the doll and without him using an electric chair. I know I have seen other magicians do this effect so its not his usual camera trick magic. Any information on what it is called and where I can learn more about it would be awesome. thanks

take care,
Tim Kutch
cupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of cupmagic
Hi Tjkmagicman,

I am also looking for some effects of this from Criss Angel. Perhaps you can try to play around with 'Shivers'. As there some effects tat perhaps led you to perform this trick - voodoo routine.

Shivers - http://www.alakazam.co.uk/acatalog/Hot_List_1.html#a1572
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14043 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Does anyone kno what that price translates to in American dollars?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
cupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
249 Posts

Profile of cupmagic
The conversion from United Kingdom Pounds to US Dollar will be USD$35.47.
jayp
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of jayp
I don't think shivers will help you do what Criss Angel did, I am not sure where you can find out how he exactly did it, I would also like to know.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Information on chris angels voo doo routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL