The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New member in the Washington D.C. area (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pasharabbit
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of pasharabbit
I am new to magic and found this wonderful bulletin board. Magic has always been an interest of mine but I haven't taken it seriously until recently. One of the criteria for a hobby or interest of mine is the type of people I am likely to meet and correspond with. From some of the posts I've read I'd say this is one funny, helpful group of people. For a hobby full of secrets it's nice to see people sharing. Still having some problems with gravity when I do card tricks. Is NASA looking for a magician? If there are any groups in the Northern Va. Alexandria, Arlington area drop me a note, and I'll drop you a card, or coin or...
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café, Pasha.
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi,

Nice of you to join us and welcome! You'll find the New to Magic forum will be of interest to you as there are several threads which list the books which are highly suggested depending on where your interest in magic lies. Many seasoned magicians visit that forum and give invaluable advice to newcomers.

You'll also want to scroll the menu and perhaps pick a favorite topic or two to start as the Café can be a bit overwhelming your first couple visits here. Have fun and please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own.
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Welcome to The Magic Café! Smile
(The BEST magic forum web site Smile!)
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
JesterMan
View Profile
Veteran user
Maryland, USA
319 Posts

Profile of JesterMan
Pasha,

I used to be a DC area magi, but I moved up to the Baltimore area. Aside from checking out the gang at Barry's Magic shop, in Wheaton, MD, you can find both an S.A.M. and an I.B.M. group in your area. I still do some work in that area. . .

Cheers,

JM
JM Smile Smile

Balloons, Magic, Mayhem & More!
www.AArdvarkEntertainers.com
www.JesterMan.com

"... destined to take the place of the MudShark in your mythology... " FZ
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi there,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 22.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New member in the Washington D.C. area (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL