The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Alexandre's eBook Routines (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
Here are my thoughts on Alexandre's new ebook routines:

OAFIN JINN is a super cute routine where a person ends up with a fortune and a lucky token to take home. I’ve seen him perform this before and I think it’s very very cute, and a real mystery if you don’t know the secret. There is a bonus routine here called NOWHERE TO BE FOUND where a card totally vanishes from a deck never to be found again, and it’s very easy to do, no sleight of hand! Just so you know, I know that Oafin Jinn was included in his eBook "Secret Window" (no longer available) and it’s not included in the "Black School" book he has out now.

THE FORTUNE TELLER is a basic guide on being a fortune teller to perform for your friends or at parties or anywhere really. There is some memorization required but that’s not a problem for me. I’ve done this sort of thing for quite a while now. After you have this down, you’ll impress and have tons of fun! You’ll also learn how to come up with your own fortunes, there are performing tips included and other cool information. If you’re into readings, fortune telling, and this sort of thing and don’t mind memorizing, you’ll really like this.

THE AEON EXPERIMENT I found to be really awesome though incredibly simple, and I use this all the time after I learned it since I’m always playing with tarot cards. Super easy to do and if you know how to do a false cut or false shuffle this routine is even more impressive! It’s based on an old principle Alexandre adapted to tarot cards, (why didn’t I think of that?) and when performed well, really comes out as a mysterious experiment. If you use tarot cards, and you like simple, easy, effective routines, you’ll love this!

PSYCHIC DESTINY, probably my least favorite because of the use of business cards, is a routine where you can do a drawing duplication or just divine the person’s info written on the card after some very basic handling. It’s not as direct as Osterlind’s PCT, for instance (which I like a lot), but it doesn’t require any tearing at all. I think it comes off well if you like business card stuff which is not my type of thing for some reason. But I do love the included bonus the PSYCHIC CRYSTAL BALL, this one I just recently started using, which is a crystal ball that lights up with the power of your mind! it’s visual, fun, and again, a real mystery to those who don’t know the devilish secret. Very cool!

As Alexandre wrote on his website, "for 5 bucks, what more could you ask for?" I have to agree!

I hope this helps.

Anabelle
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Your thoughts are appreciated, but what's wrong with business cards? Most people have them around. You don't know what you're missing, Anabelle.

Thanks again, though.
sandman690
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of sandman690
Anabelle,

What ever happened to the eBook I was told you were putting out called "Erotic Seance"? Is it still in the plan?

Stan Alexander
sandman690
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of sandman690
Hi,

I just bought the "Psychic Destiny" effect and like it. It fits right in with my style. If you are looking for a finger flinger this is not it. However, if you want a simple and easy effect that could well be used, you will like this. Like Alexandre said "for 5 bucks, what more could you ask for?" and I know I have spent much more for much less.

Stan
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
As far as the seance, I just got caught up with my acting stuff and never got it finished the way I wanted it. I also don't think many people would be interested in it, at least not to perform, you have to be pretty open minded.

Anabelle
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Anabelle,

I’d be interested, if you ever finish it. I liked your first two eBooks.

Gavin D.
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
willmorton
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of willmorton
Yesterday I bought Alexandre's "Fortune Telling" eBook ($5 from his site). It's an absolute bargain, and a great ebook for those who are trying to get started with cold reading and don't know how. This should be a beginning cold-reader's first stop when learning the art, before you move on to the more established works.

Great stuff
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Yes, I'd also be interested in that eBbook, Anabelle. What about your own website with a photo gallery?

I've been waiting to see that for a long time.

Good luck with everything.

John
sandman690
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of sandman690
Anabelle,

Looks like I am not the only one interested in your seance! Also trust that I have a very open mind and can already think of a few venues that a seance with an erotic twist might work very well! Smile

Stan
teejay
View Profile
Inner circle
Liverpool, UK
1831 Posts

Profile of teejay
Are these one eBook or separate eBooks?
I've been on the site but....

TJ
:)
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
TJ, the ebooks are all separate.

Does my avatar look weird or is it just me? I look like a ghost in that picture, it's supposed to be black and white but it didn't look like that before.

Anabelle
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
It does make you look like a ghost! Spooky.
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I changed the avatar, but I don't think it's much different.

As far as the ebooks, my favorites are the "Aeon Reading" to perform and "Oafin Jinn" to watch.

Anabelle
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
A magician with a personality -- now there's a concept!

*jeep!
--Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf

--Grandpa Chet
Mishel
View Profile
New user
Israel
100 Posts

Profile of Mishel
Actually, Anabelle's avatar reminds me of the actress in the movie Sin City. The one playing the waitress at the bar.
Mishel.
Don't let the same dog bite you twice.
fib
View Profile
Inner circle
1535 Posts

Profile of fib
First of all, I hate the word "avatar." Wasn't that a horse? Is there a general aversion to the vernacular "pic"? How about "photo" or even more difficult, "photograph."

Lovingly, fib
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
Mishel, I really wish that was me in that role. I could've done it, but the truth is I'm a dime a dozen here in Florida and in Hollywood. Oh, well.

Anabelle
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Quote:
On 2005-08-15 17:48, Anabelle wrote:
Mishel, I really wish that was me in that role. I could've done it. but the truth is I'm a dime a dozen here in Florida and in Hollywood. Oh well.

Anabelle

I agree that not only could you have done it, but my bet is that you would have stolen the show. Brittany Murphy and Jessica Alba (from the movie Sin City), have nothing on you Anabelle. You're really something special around here. Hollywood and Florida will have to wait in line. And that's what "the truth is". Smile

John
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
If you were only a Hollywood producer....

Anabelle
Simone
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Simone
I purchased a couple of Alexandre's eBooks and liked them, but can anyone tell me more about "The Black School"? (other than what's already on the site?)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Alexandre's eBook Routines (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL