The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Doves to rabbit stand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shaner316
View Profile
Loyal user
St. Catharines, ON. Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Shaner316
Hope this is the right place for this.

I recently aquired a doves to rabbit illusion, and I think is great. The one thing I would like to change is the stand it is on.

Currently it is on a stand with folding legs (for portability) but I would like to put it a rolling stand; Something similar to an office chair (only taller obviously) with 4-5 wheels at the bottom.

Any ideas?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5169 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Shane, all of my tables and stands came from Chalet magic. I bought the table bases from Denny & Lee. They are a little pricey but you get what you pay for. I don't see them on his site right now but I'm sure if you drop him a E-mail or call him, Denny will be able to help. These bases are great. Heavy duty chrome pedastal with 5 legs on wheels. They roll easily over most surfaces and the legs come off in one piece if desired for travelling. I believe I paid something like $165 each for the ones I bought last year.
Where the magic begins
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7419 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I can furnish something similar. It has a plate to bolt the prop onto. The casters are locking. It is very similar to my waterbowl table. Price would be $135 plus shipping.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
g0thike
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of g0thike
I can help you save a lot of money and direct you to drum kit stands. Some of the magic dealers diguise them as table holders and sell them for much more.

Search this forum and others for more info.

G0THIKE
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7419 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
You are right instrument stands are often sold as magic tables. But they will not have the rolling surfaces on them.

I buy my stand in lots of 50. If I get less than that it is 3 times the price. It is a big investment but it something you do in business.

But I did use for my own act drummer stands for a many years. It was very stable. A little heavy though and did not roll.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
allan31
View Profile
Regular user
everywhere
172 Posts

Profile of allan31
Shane ,
there is a good link for what you want :
http://www.dancingspringmagic.com/index.htm

I have one of these tables, great quality !
regards
allan
bry1513
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of bry1513
This might help you out too. Nice looking table bases.......

http://www.tilfordillusions.com/tableBase2.html

Take care, Bry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Doves to rabbit stand (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL