The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Produce a profit off the streets? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RancidClone
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of RancidClone
Well Samuel according to Paddy you're a theif, and so am I. Ill make sure whenever my friend helps me in a trick Ill tell him to stop stealing
Paddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford OH
1571 Posts

Profile of Paddy
Quote:
On 2005-09-10 21:15, RancidClone wrote:
Paddy if you borrow a friends dvd and watch it you're a theif? I don't think so buddy.

Guess you gotta give back everything a friend has lent you then don't you?

No, because I have NEVER borrowed a video or a DVD. I have paid for everyone I have watched. Also when I teach I make sure to teach the magic principles and effects that are in common knowledge. A lot of the things you get on DVDs are just different routines for the same effect. Ellousionist (spelling??,) Penguin and others do this a lot. In thaPetert case use the effect, but use YOUR OWN routining with that effect.

Peter
Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

I reject your reality & substitute my own

http://www.Scho-Lan.com
Starry
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
219 Posts

Profile of Starry
A good line for passing the hat that I've used is "If you appreciated the show, please show your appreciation, for any show of appreciation will be appreciated."
Ace Starry - Author or THE MAGIC LIFE - A NOVEL PHILOSOPHY
http://www.starry.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Produce a profit off the streets? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL