The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Criss Angel Leaning Levitation? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jayp
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of jayp
Hi, I was just wondering if the leviation Criss performed on his levitation episode is available anywhere, I'm not talking about the 8 foot levitation or anything ridiculous, but the levitation where it seemed he leaned forward and just levitated, the same one he performed going up the escalator I think. Thanks.
NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
This has been discussed ad nauseum, but here's the breakdown: It is similar, but not identical to already existing levitations, it is not available, but there are rumors of Criss selling it through his website and Murphy's Magic Supplies (for dealers) in the near (?) future. I hope that helps. As I have said before; I think that levitation is absolutely ingenious, I only wish I thought of it first. Happy floating.

Nick Fox
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
jayp
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of jayp
Do you know how practical it is?
NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
The only thing worth mentioning (from what I can see) is that the angles are touchy, but nothing that some creative blocking can't take care of. Once again; this has been discussed a lot already, a search may be able to provide you with more information.

Nick Fox
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
jayp
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of jayp
I searched for it but couldn't really find much on it, ill try again though
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Criss Angel Leaning Levitation? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL