The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Introducing your Juggling Props (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ChristianR
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of ChristianR
After playing with cups and balls I was working on my final loads when I noticed three balls/lemons. Three... What was three good for? hmmm.. Ah, of course Juggling! Would it be appropiate to juggle your final loads. What do you normaly juggle?

Thanks!
Tarbell!
Bohh
View Profile
Regular user
Northeast Ohio
162 Posts

Profile of Bohh
I could be wrong. But, I think someone brought this up before, and the conclusion was that juggling the final loads took away from the "awe" that they inspired and made the effect less remarkable.

I haven't had any personal experience and am just relaying what I've heard. I'm sure others will be by with more info.
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I would say if you are just doing basic juggling with the loads, yes it would take away from the "awe" factor. If you want to juggle the items, make sure there is a pause so the audience can take the effect in, then go into juggling. Make sure you have strong juggling skills that you can do so as to not to cheapen the effect. You could juggle some of the balls before you start, just a quick little 5 sec run just to show your audience you are good with your hands, and then you show them you are really good with the c+b routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Catch this if you can! » » Introducing your Juggling Props (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL