The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » A man walks into a bar lateral (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sapient
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Sapient
As with all puzzles of this nature, the goal is to ask yes/no questions to figure out what is going on. If you know the answer off the top of your head, please let others give it a try.
___________________________________________________________________________________

A man walks into a bar and asks for a drink. The bartender pulls out a gun and points it at him. The man says, "Thanks" and leaves. What happened?
Lambertmoon
View Profile
Loyal user
240 Posts

Profile of Lambertmoon
Did the man have the hiccups?
Sapient
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Sapient
Man, you guys are fast.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
So many of the classic lateral puzzles are known. I knew this one right away, I think I even read it here before. New ones that are logical as well as puzzling are hard to come up with. If you find it one the net somewhere, it will be solved here really quickly.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Sapient
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Sapient
Yeah, I know these are chestnuts, but I had hoped they were new to some. Oh well. Smile
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1907 Posts

Profile of tbaer
And to think I was going to say the man was robbing the place with a gun and the bartender gave him the money!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » A man walks into a bar lateral (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL