The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Portable wireless & rechargeable PA system (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Well I did it.I purchased and received The Pyle Pro PMWA-120 that I mentioned in a previous post.All I can say is AWESOME!This could very well be the best purchase I ever made.Tried it indoor's and out,and the power and sound quality is magnificent.A nice surprise was that it came with a vinyl and mesh Die cut(so it is fully operational while in the case)case with shoulder strap(it fits like a glove!)This system has a max 150 watts,and a built in casette deck,as well as a built in rechargeable battery that is removable.
I paid $156.00 which includes S/H,Tax,and a 3 year warranty!
It fits in my suitcase table which I am really happy about. Got to go play with my new toy.Best.

Rich
Magic of Dan
View Profile
Regular user
St Charles, MO
115 Posts

Profile of Magic of Dan
PaleoMagi, can you hook up an external source like a CD player to the Pyle Pro PMWA-120?

Thanks,

Dan
Dan
The Magic of Dan
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Yes Dan it has 4 jacks:A wired mic.jack;An output jack to connect another speaker;AN INPUT JACK TO CONNECT AN AUDIO SOURCE;And an earphone jack.Best.
p.s.It has a separate 12v jack in case you want to hook it up to your car battery.
Rich
Magic of Dan
View Profile
Regular user
St Charles, MO
115 Posts

Profile of Magic of Dan
I just tried to order one, but they can't take any phone orders or take payment with credit card or PayPal for at least two weeks. They are experiencing 'technical difficulties' Bummer.
Dan
The Magic of Dan
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
The maxium output is 150 watts but this can be deceiving. How much in the way of continuous watts does this have? Guitar Amps Ive seen said the same thing and I feel my 35 watts Hisonic will blow these away.
Magic of Dan
View Profile
Regular user
St Charles, MO
115 Posts

Profile of Magic of Dan
I just found it at http://www.teptronics.com for $119.99 if anyone is interested.
Dan
The Magic of Dan
Andy Wonder
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
744 Posts

Profile of Andy Wonder
I’d like to recommend the system I use. I have a Mipro MA-705 mini PA. It is 50 watts & fully portable & wireless. This little unit has been worth its weight in gold to me & one of the best purchased I have made. It is just the perfect size for kid’s parties, day cares, libraries etc. It can even cope okay with a large school show as long as you have it up high on a stand. I really can’t recommend this unit enough it is ideal for the types of shows most magician do. I have several friends that have all purchased one based on my recommendation and they are all equally delighted with theirs.
Andy Wonder, Auckland, New Zealand
Andy Wonder
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
744 Posts

Profile of Andy Wonder
Andy Wonder, Auckland, New Zealand
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Portable wireless & rechargeable PA system (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL