The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Pen Thru Arm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..15~16~17 [Next]
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Jessiah, I think your explanation willmake me to order aset from Hank Lee. I will contact him. Yes, I really like blood effect and human body penetration, especially with blood flow out. Hope I will happy with the pen.

Posted: Aug 18, 2005 7:49am
Hello Brainman,

Thank you for remember me. Especially to my snakes. Thy both now in shading. Did I told you I have the new albino python? 2 meters long and very cute...

Posted: Aug 18, 2005 7:53am
Yes, I agreed with Daffy, we definitely must add the blood...if this trick can work like in the advertisement, people will think I do the real magick!!!
;o)
That is what I always want in every my show.
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
The thing with blood is that it requires setup... some setups are easier than others I guess... I will include some ideas for blood, but I don't know if I can include anything you don't already have. ill ask around and see what I come up with. the effect is not marketed as a bloody effect, but it can be EASILY incorporated so no worries! Smile I have one idea that ill include that goes like this... the pen is jammed into the arm and a slow trickle of blood comes out the other side. pull the pen out, and the blood sprays all over the floor! don't where nice shoes with this one!!!!

I don't think you'll be shy about handing the pen out once you see the clever way it "cleans up". I like to hand them the pen FIRST, they use it, they hold it, they check it out all they want. they don't even know what your going to do... then take it back and jam it into your arm, etc... if they want to see it again its ok... still, nothing to see. no special switches that locks/unlocks. its all set. I love this pen because I have tons of confidence in it... its like Q made a special pen for james bond. I cant wait for everyone to see what I'm talking about. later -Jesse
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Just watching the demo I came up with several ideas and ways to accomplish the bleeding aspect...all it takes is a little imagination and needs nuthin' tah do with the pen. Think Pahsykick surgeons....stuff like that.

johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2005-08-18 13:13, Jessiah wrote:
The thing with blood is that it requires setup... some setups are easier than others I guess... I will include some ideas for blood, but I don't know if I can include anything you don't already have. ill ask around and see what I come up with. the effect is not marketed as a bloody effect, but it can be EASILY incorporated so no worries! Smile I have one idea that ill include that goes like this... the pen is jammed into the arm and a slow trickle of blood comes out the other side. pull the pen out, and the blood sprays all over the floor! don't where nice shoes with this one!!!!

I don't think you'll be shy about handing the pen out once you see the clever way it "cleans up". I like to hand them the pen FIRST, they use it, they hold it, they check it out all they want. they don't even know what your going to do... then take it back and jam it into your arm, etc... if they want to see it again its ok... still, nothing to see. no special switches that locks/unlocks. its all set. I love this pen because I have tons of confidence in it... its like Q made a special pen for james bond. I cant wait for everyone to see what I'm talking about. later -Jesse

Ah yes! blood, blood and more BLOOD!!! Thanks my sanguinary friend!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
magicmanst
View Profile
New user
New York, NY
19 Posts

Profile of magicmanst
If your spectators are demanding to examine a prop that thoroughly, you're doing something wrong. Letting a spectator sign something with the pen before your jab it in your arm is more than enough examination, IMHO
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Yeah, agreed. its examinable, ok. lol. seriously, its VERY examinable...

don't ever let your spectators handle your belongings like that. you need to convey a sense of power over the coversation and meeting. if you don't tell them what your going to do, and then you take the pen back from them and slowly cut into your arm, there gunna freak out!

I got some good ideas for the blood stuff, so I will include those, but like Johnny said, its EASY to figure that stuff out. I was actually thinking about doing a whole surgery act, but do it in someones office, or on the street. pick a pen up off the ground and... you get the picture. BLOOD!!!!! Smile BLOOD!!!!!
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Yeah man, use it in a psychic psurgery routine and lay a person down on the sidewalk and use the pen to fish out tumors, etc....Har, that's to cool and there could be plenty of blood using those old fashioned methods!!!

johnny
<BR>I never inhale Smile
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Street surgery! there would be a nice bloody mess on the sidewalk left over too! oh the possibilities!!!
still_ill
View Profile
Loyal user
florida
201 Posts

Profile of still_ill
This really looks amazing...congratulations...i'll picking one of these up asap
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

I did pen thru arm for this girl last night. I has her take the pen and mark my arm. She wrote her name on it. Then I stuck the tip of the pen into my arm, and slowly pushed the rest of the pen in. She SCREAMED, and then grabbed the pen in an effort TO SAVE ME! She pulled it out, and ran to the other room... meanwhile I had a long pen mark going up my arm. I took my time cleaning up the ink, and she came back in. I explained that it was all an illusion, and she wanted to make sure that I wasnt hurting myself by performing this trick. She thought I had a "concave" section of my arm, and that it wasn't healthy to be poking at something like that. Funny stuff! Im just glad I wasnt doing the pen thru eye, because if she grabbed the pen like she did, I would be having trouble writing this message today! ouch. -Jesse
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Woah....the Psychic eh.....Street Sugery. Sound cooool....
I can not hardly wait to get this pen. Hope this is real best.
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Ssucahyo...dude, you are freaky looking, I'd love to see your act! Smile

Jesse, hey man I made up a picture frame for ya lastnight and played with it till 4 am. It looks so good I can't wait to give it to you.

johnny
<BR>I never inhale Smile
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2005-08-20 12:44, Jessiah wrote:
I did pen thru arm for this girl last night. I has her take the pen and mark my arm. She wrote her name on it. Then I stuck the tip of the pen into my arm, and slowly pushed the rest of the pen in. She SCREAMED, and then grabbed the pen in an effort TO SAVE ME! She pulled it out, and ran to the other room... meanwhile I had a long pen mark going up my arm. I took my time cleaning up the ink, and she came back in. I explained that it was all an illusion, and she wanted to make sure that I wasnt hurting myself by performing this trick. She thought I had a "concave" section of my arm, and that it wasn't healthy to be poking at something like that. Funny stuff! Im just glad I wasnt doing the pen thru eye, because if she grabbed the pen like she did, I would be having trouble writing this message today! ouch. -Jesse

Sounds like she grabbed the pen before you even had time to make it examinable.
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Now think red pen... hmm. Ill explain everything in the instructions. Smile Im delaying on even writing up the papers because Its a constant brainstorm... In my website, I hope to create a forum with a seperate secrets section into effects where everyone could share ideas. Its my fall project.

ssucahyo's got a phd in street surgery! send him one IMMEDIATLY! Smile
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Johnny, thanks, mostly I do balloon twisting and ventryloquist.
ha..ha..ha.....
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Have you ever heard of Peter Lorre?
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

That's hillarious Ssacahyo! well, you could try out a pen thru balloon effect!!! who's Peter Lorre?
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
*&%$#@&!!! Sept. 1st NEVER took so long to get here!! that IS when we can get our crafty hands on them RIGHT Jessiah??
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Peter Lorre is the guy from old movies, his likeness has been used in old Warner Bros. cartoons...think "Yesss Massster"

johnny
<BR>I never inhale Smile
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

"Of courrrse..."

Gede Nibo, it will definatly be done September 1st. If its sooner, I will post. But no later. I am working on making sure that Magicap will be out the first week of September, and NO LATER. So it will be a big relief for me too, and I am REALLY EXCITED about everyone getting there hands on both of these effects (especially pen thru arm). Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Pen Thru Arm (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..15~16~17 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL