The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Name? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheRock
View Profile
New user
Anderson, Indiana
95 Posts

Profile of TheRock
What is the name of this trick (I know how to do it, I just want to know the NAME of it).........

A magician walks up to someone on the street that is smoking a cigarette/cigar. He asks to borrow the cigarette/cigar and tells the spectator he can make them feel what he feels. The magic asks the spectator to hold the hands out, palms down. The spectator does it, but the magic puls their hands a little and tells the spectator to close them, the spectator does.

The magi flicks some of the hot ashes off of the cigarette/cigar into his own hand and ask the spectator if he/she feels it, the spectator says no. The magic does it again and asks the spectator a second time if he/she feels it, again the spectator says no. A third time the magic does that, but this time he swirls the ashes around a little into his own hand and ask the spectator if he/she fealt it, again the spectator says no. The magic tells the spectator to turn over his/her left/right hand and look in it, the spectator does that and freeks out when they see ashes in their own hand from the cigarette/cigar even though the magic never touched the hand with it.

What Is the NAME of this trick?
dragonchaos91
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of dragonchaos91
I'm not to sure but I think its called ashes on the palm. Again I'm not positive.
salamangkero
View Profile
New user
phillipines
69 Posts

Profile of salamangkero
Vodoo ash...
when love and skill work together expect a masterpiece!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Name? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL