The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sponge Balls vs. Sponge Rabbits (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I would recomend something else entirely. There is an effect that Hank Lee carries called "Lady Bugd", and it is basicly the sponge ball material carved into the shape of lady bugs, complete with black spots . This gets a much stronger emotional reaction (At least from women and kids) than the rabbits OR the bunnies. Trust me on this. After purchasing and using these, I am never going back to the balls or the rabbits. They have too much appeal to just let them go by the wayside. Audiences can and DO "connect" with them.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
funny_gecko
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of funny_gecko
that's quite the sponge rabbit you got their Daniel
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Yup! Had me fooled too!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Norm Neilsen has what I personally feel is the coolest looking set of multiplying rabbits.I used them for years until the 3D Rabbits came out.The 3D Rabbits are more practical for magi's who do the routine over and over professionally.
Neilsen Multiplying Rabbit Pro's:Snow white in color,beautifully sculpted,with glitter eyes. Con's:Get dirty after a while,They are a little stiff because of the dense foam.(so your technique has to be right on)They are so attractive,I think I am going to get a couple of sets again for special occasions. Rich
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24227 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
If you fool around with the rabbits a bit, you will find that their shape lends them to various ways of executing the sleights that are not possible with sponge balls, because sponge balls have no "ears."
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
LordPH
View Profile
Regular user
Suomi
189 Posts

Profile of LordPH
We have many great posts here!

I got real ball´s!
Bunnies for funnies Smile
Lucas Ace

Ultimatemagic.Net
Helsinki Street Team
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sponge Balls vs. Sponge Rabbits (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.64 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL