The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » New Jersey Closeup Guys (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rindfleisch
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey
497 Posts

Profile of Rindfleisch
If any of you guys are from northern or central jersey PM me. We're trying to organize a sessions on monday night.

Joe Rindfleisch
check me out on facebook #MAGICTOTD
RealDeal JU
View Profile
Veteran user
New Jersey
375 Posts

Profile of RealDeal JU
I'm from South Jersey, where are you guys planning on meeting? If it's too far north, I don't think I'll be able to attend.

Jim
"Challenge yourself to come up with your own

material, rather than buying into the idea that

you have to do the same thing that everyone

else is doing to be a good magician."
Rindfleisch
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey
497 Posts

Profile of Rindfleisch
Well it could take you 1:30 -2:00 hour drive depending on the traffic. we'll meet at 7:30 ------> whenever Dennis leaves
St. Thomas Church
300 forest ave.
Lyndhurst NJ

on the corner of Stuyvesant

if you wanna make a day out of it I can meet up with you earlier. it's up too you.

Joe Rindfleisch
llsouder
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of llsouder
Did you guy's meet up? What happened?
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5703 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Hey Joe,

Met you at your L&L shoot. You are one creative guy. Anyone who spends some time sessioning with Joe will have spent their time well.

Wish I could be there!

Cheers,

Tom
Rindfleisch
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey
497 Posts

Profile of Rindfleisch
Yeah we met up. We had a great time it was a small turn out but it will grow.
again these sessions are on monday nights @ 7:30 in lyndhurst 300 forest Ave and is open to all.

Joe Rindfleisch
Rindfleisch
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey
497 Posts

Profile of Rindfleisch
It was a great turnout last night we had about 10 guys that showed up and some of us didn't get out of there until 12:00!!! Last week Dennis brought some packet tricks he prepared and walked us through an effect that was in the linking ring a few years back. This week I brought a packet effect I had marketed a few years back and taught all the guys. Bob and Rich had brought some nice brass and close-up props. I had brought some old books for people to look at and performed some effect from it. We went around and swapped stories and performed tricks for each other. From the admission of everyone that attended, we were all fooled on more then one occasion. I forsee this as a bunch of regulars and many floaters (people that if they have the time they'll stop by). Just a note!!! we will not be meeting up next monday because of Labor Day but will be meeting up the following Monday.

Joe Rindfleisch
Rindfleisch
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey
497 Posts

Profile of Rindfleisch
Hey guys!
This is still going on so if anyone is interested in etting together pm and I can give you instructions on how to get there. we meet at 7:30 on monday nights.

Joe Rindfleisch
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » New Jersey Closeup Guys (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL