The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Wolf (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
glodmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
501 Posts

Profile of glodmagic
I have found out that Chance Wolf is very ill right now.
The details are in confidence but it sounds somewhat serious. I think we all agree that their products, integrity, and friendship are second to none.
IMO it may be best not to deluge them with calls of concern (unless it is for business reasons and product orders) as Shelley is doing all she can to keep everything up and running.
Remember ANY of your posts here can be Googled by your customers and Clients. Just entering your name in Google can bring up your negative comments that stay for years!
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Hope you get well soon Chance.
donsmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
258 Posts

Profile of donsmagic
Chance, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey there, I have been in close contact with Chance and Shelly and he is battleing something right now. I would suggest all contact should be through email right now so that Shelly can keep her mind on Chance and the buisness. Thanks everyone. Brian
If your not having fun doing what your doing....dont do it!
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
978 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
I sure hope this is just a minor problem that will be over in good time. Take care, Chance. Would send an e-mail but don't want to overwhelm you with too many messages; you need a little peace now to gain your strength but rest assure that we are all here for you.

George
magicmanfrank
View Profile
Inner circle
1127 Posts

Profile of magicmanfrank
HANG IN THERE, CHANCE!

ALL of our Thoughts & Prayers are with you Buddy!!!!

=Frank=
The Early Bird may get the Worm, but it's the SECOND Mouse that gets the CHEESE!!!

Frank Thurston

www.FrankThurstonMagic.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Magic-of-Frank-Thurston/116625117910?ref=nf
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Wow! I was stunned to hear of Chance's illness. I hope that it's nothing too serious and that he gets through it soon! He's one of magic's good guys and I'm sure all of our prayers and best wished are with Shelley and Chance now...
God bless!
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
All of our prayers and well wishes are with you, Chance, and your family.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Chuck Lyons
View Profile
Loyal user
Channahon, IL
264 Posts

Profile of Chuck Lyons
Chance you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that if shelly needs any assistance she will free free to call on us at the Café for help. < Chuck Lyons
bosque
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bosque
Chance-
I purchased Wacky Worm from you and it is certainly a quality product. I'll keep you in my prayers and will try to send good energy your way. Get well soon.
--- Steve Bosque
four elements
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of four elements
Best Wishes Wolf
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hey there Gang, I spoke with Chance and he sends his thanks to everyone. He is still unsure what is exactly going on so its back to the doctors. He is feeling better then he did last week but still has to take it really easy for a while.I will keep everyone posted but for now he just needs rest. Brian
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Brian,

Thanks for the update and please continue to pass along our well wishes to Chance and Shelly. I was really sad to hear the news of his illness and pray that things work out for him. Let him know he's got the support of so many in the magical community wishing him the best.

Chrystal
bcookmagic
View Profile
Elite user
seattle wa
472 Posts

Profile of bcookmagic
Hi there Chrystal , I will pass everyones thoughts on to him for sure. brian
WWW.BRIANCOOKMAGIC.COM
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Hi folks,
I want to thank everybody who has sent emails, made posts of concern and prayers for my well being. It is appreciated more than you know.
I had about 7 days dealing with health issues. Bottom line, all work and no play makes Chance a sick boy. I am still waiting for test results to figure out exactly what put me flat on my back with no energy and all sleep for almost 7 days. It scared the hell out of me for awhile as it was not a virus, cold or an easy diagnosis.
The good news is that my health is rapidly recovering and I am up to about 75% mental and physical mobility. I am going to take it easy for awhile and make a few life changes.
As much as I LOVE creating and building magic, I cannot continue to drag myself through the wringer. So it is time for me to stop and smell the "spring flowers" as well as get some work done Smile
I appreciate everybody's patience and support( especially you Brian. Your a good man). I have some friends pitching in to help get production caught up and I hope to see things running smooth within the next few weeks.
Once again, thank you.
Chance Wolf
Wolf's Magic
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1220 Posts

Profile of magicbern
Chance, I am delighted to read your post and know that you are gradually regaining your health. Also delighted that you will focus on some life changes! Perhaps your continual quest for perfection in your products has left you depleted. Please take good care of yourself and don't be in a rush just to get products out to the magic community! We all understand and although the products are always superb, but we'd rather have a healthy wolf anyday!
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1241 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Chance,

Great to hear your feeling better. Follow your doctors orders. Listen to your body. Get the rest you desperately need. If you don't, your body has a way of taking over.
Be well and take care.

Ken
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
Chance and Shelley,
I can't thank you enough for all you have done for me. It's been said before, the both of you are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and I love the 4 1/2 Spades!!!!!!!!
RogueClown
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
Chance,
I am glad to hear you are doing better. You have been in mine and my wifes prayers this last weekend.

Godspeed on recovery and take it easy!
Magically,
Bryan Gilles
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Maybe if you smell the feather flowers instead of the spring flowers, recouperation would be faster. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Working in a similar situation (self employed, one man shop), I know how easy it is to run yourself down. My summer has been very busy and sometimes you just have to let things set a bit.

Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Wolf (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL