The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Using Mentalism for selling (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Paranormalist
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
702 Posts

Profile of The Paranormalist
Hi all
I initially wrote this request in 'Penny for your Thoughts' thinking it may be more from the mentalists view point but maybe I was wrong and would like to throw it open here hoping for some response.
I'm looking to doing a trade show or two with mentalism and mind magic being the focal point, although I have been a performing mentalist for over thirty years trade shows and motivational shows are a new venture for me. I believe it is the tie-in metaphors I'm pacifically after to hook mentalism with the 'product', what ever that maybe. I don't think I need any new routines or necessarily any more than I already have, just if anyone has experience in this line with mentalism being the basis I would greatly appreciate it.
In the UK there isn’t the number of trade show performers that there are in America and certainly not any that I know of doing just mentalism.

With many thanks

Franklin
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Using Mentalism for selling (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL