The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » New IBM Ring to Form in Maine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
A group of magicians is seeking to create a new ring of the International Brotherhood of Magicians. This will be the only IBM Ring in Maine. We are interested in exchanging ideas and sharing fellowship. We hope that a new IBM ring in Maine will be able to schedule joint performances, perhaps to benefit a charity, and that we will be able to invite visiting magicians for lectures.

If you are magician in Maine and we have not already contacted you, please express your interest by contacting one of the people listed below.

Paul Szauter (Dr. Wilson's Memory Elixir)
tel: (207) 288-0388
email: drwilson@memoryelixir.com

Alan Drew
tel: (207) 244-0538
email: magicwithalan@acadia.net

Wes Booth (Amazing Magic of Wes Booth)
tel: (207) 278-3036
email: wesbooth7@tds.net
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
Our organizational meeting, at which we sign the Petition for the Charter from the I.B.M., will be held on Sunday, January 15, at 6:00 PM in Newport, Maine (near Bangor). Please PM me for details if you are interested.

Yours,

Paul
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
OK, we're hot. We have a web site:

http://www.ibmring362.org

We are having our first contest on April 23, 2006.

We have just arranged a Fourth of July Magic Show at the Criterion Theatre, a beautiful Art Deco jewel built in 1932. This is the biggest day of the year in Bar Harbor. We are rounding out our show with belly dancers. Life is good!

Yours,

Paul
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1490 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Congrats! As a former Mainiac I think this is a great idea! I hope to move back to Maine someday, and even if I don't move back there I have relatives in Blue Hill, and also try to make it to Monhegan Island as often as possible, so hopefully we will run in to each other someday.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » New IBM Ring to Form in Maine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL